Kamari Beach, located on the South side of the island, is a long beach of black volcanic sand. The sea is peaceful and the water is crystal clear.
On the beach promenade, there are plenty of shops, where you can spend pleasant hours of relaxing.
Kamari is the most popular spot on the island. This is where you can enjoy all kinds of sea sports, food, drinks, shopping and endless hours under the sun.
Kamari is connected with the rest of the island with buses (all day long).
You can as well hire taxis, cars, motorbikes or mopeds.
Santorini island offers a big palette of activities, that ensure an unforgettable stay.
Archeological sites, beach sports, traditional tavernas, nightlife, wine tasting experience.
Our front desk staff is always available to provide planning assistance and share Santorini's secrets with a smile!
- Archaeological Museum (Fira)
- Prehistoric Museum (Fira)
- Maritime Museum (Oia)
- Icons and relics Collection (Pyrgos)
- Prehistoric Thera: Akrotiri
- Ancient Thera: Mesa Vouno
- Panagia Episkopi
- Orthodox Metropolitan Cathedral
- Prophet Elias Monastery
- Catholic Cathedral
- Dominican Convert
Local Distances from Hermes Hotel
- There is hiking trail from Fira to Oia.
Useful Telephone numbers
- Santorini International Airport: 4 km
- Athinios Port: 12 km
- Fira, the capital of Santorini: 7 km
- Hospital: 7 km
- Port: +30 22860 22239 - 22860
- Airport: +30 22860 31525 - 31538 - 33349
- Police: +30 22860 22649
- Taxi Station: +30 22860 22555
- Bus Station: +30 22860 25404
Our front desk is always there to provide you any info.
View HERMES HOTEL KAMARI SANTORINI in a larger map